Nancy's Homemade Bread
Popular Recipe - recipes of the cuisine or most home beverage recipes like easy menus. next Nancy's Homemade Bread when supplementary cheap materials. However, in the manner of the right recipes, the recipes can in addition to be good. Specialized, easy-to-treat foods of this kind can not unaccompanied be served as daily diets, but can with be served for your special morning and spouse.
Nancy's Homemade BreadWhen you desire to go to the restaurant why attain not you attempt to make yourself at home, try you create the menu under maybe the delicacy is not much substitute from the expensive restaurant besides the affair it's not less appetizing than the restaurant, the cuisine itself proved more dexterous closer to your association past your spouse and family
Nancy's Homemade Bread
By: Randy via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Nancy's Homemade Bread:
- 3/4 cups Shortening
- 2 tbsp Dry Yeast (2 packets)
- 32 oz Water (100-110*)
- 1 tbsp Walt
- 1 cup Sugar
- 6-8 cups All Purpose Flour
Method for "Nancy's Homemade Bread":
- Melt shortening and set it aside to cool
- Thoroughly mix yeast and water into a large bowl. All yeast must be dissolved.
- Stir in salt, sugar, and cooled shortening until thoroughly dissolved (about 2 minutes)
- Stir in 3 cups of flour
- Stir in an additional 2 cups of flour
- As need, or if needed, stir in another cup of flour to desired consistency. The mixer should be slightly sticky, but not impossibly to knead.
- Knead the dough for 8 minutes.
- Transfer the dough to a different dish while you wash and dry the bowl.
- Grease the clean/dry bowl.
- Return the dough to the bowl
- Cover the dough and allow it to rise on the stove-top over a warm oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour. (do not turn the stove-top on)
- Knead dough 1 minute, flip, and knead 1 more minute
- Cover and allow dough to rise for an additional 45 minutes to one hour
- Grease 5 bread pans
- Divide dough into 5 equal pieces and place into greased bread pans
- Cover dough and allow it to rise for 45 minutes. It should be about 1 inch above the top of the pan.
- Bake at 375* for 25 minutes
- Once baked brush melted butter onto all sides of the bread.
- Allow bread to cool before putting the loaves into bread bags.
- Enjoy. Repeat.