Easy Puerto Rican Style Chicken Pasta Salad
Popular Recipe - recipes of the cuisine or most house drink recipes gone easy menus. as soon as Easy Puerto Rican Style Chicken Pasta Salad next other cheap materials. However, following the right recipes, the recipes can next be good. Specialized, easy-to-treat foods of this nice can not by yourself be served as daily diets, but can next be served for your special day and spouse.
Easy Puerto Rican Style Chicken Pasta SaladWhen you want to go to the restaurant why reach not you attempt to create yourself at home, try you make the menu under maybe the delicacy is not much interchange from the costly restaurant moreover the affair it's not less delicious than the restaurant, the cuisine itself proved more able closer to your link behind your spouse and intimates
Easy Puerto Rican style chicken pasta salad
By: Lydia Rodriguez via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Easy Puerto Rican style chicken pasta salad:
- 1 box tri- color pasta
- 1 grilled chicken breast (can be store purchased)
- Cherry tomatoes
- Half a can of peas
- 1/8 of minced red onions
- Half a can of carrots
- 2 different kinds of shredded cheese
- A few black or green olives
- Black pepper (to taste)
- Oregano (sprinkle)
- Vinegar (white)
Method for "Easy Puerto Rican style chicken pasta salad":
- Cook pasta according to box instructions. Drain. Do not run cold water on it. Pour approximately 4 tbsp and tossed until evenly coated so it won't stick.
- Chicken should be grilled and cubed. I season with a little lemon juice, Abode, pepper and liquid smoke. (Skip step if already cooked).
- Mix carrots and peas in a separate pot with water and butter. Warm until butter is fully melted. Drain.
- Now in a large mixing bowl...mix all ingredients together. Toss. Add a little more EVOO and vinegar to taste.
- You can also add some powdered parmesean cheese if you like.
- This can be eaten hot or cold.