Low Carb Tortilla Pizza
Popular Recipe - recipes of the cuisine or most home drink recipes when simple menus. afterward Low Carb Tortilla Pizza behind other cheap materials. However, past the right recipes, the recipes can then be good. Specialized, easy-to-treat foods of this kind can not lonely be served as daily diets, but can moreover be served for your special hours of daylight and spouse.
Low Carb Tortilla PizzaWhen you want to go to the restaurant why pull off not you attempt to make yourself at home, attempt you create the menu below most likely the delicacy is not much alternative from the costly restaurant besides the affair it's not less appetizing than the restaurant, the cuisine itself proved more adept closer to your link later your spouse and intimates
Low carb tortilla pizza
By: Yolanda Scotty via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Low carb tortilla pizza:
- 1 Mission wheat low carb tortilla
- 1/2 cup Great Value mozerella cheese
- 3 tablespoons Francistco Rinaldi pizza sauce
- 5 pepperoni slices
- 3 table spoons of coconut oil
- `(Optional) Pizza toppings of your choice,mushrooms,sausage,ect
Method for "Low carb tortilla pizza":
- Place a small skillet on the stove a on meduim heat.
- Pour or scoop coconut oil into the skillet.
- Place the tortilla flat in the skillet.
- Cook 20 secs then flip. Coninue cooking until golden brown.
- Remove tortilla from skillet and let it cool
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Place parchment paper in a shallow pan or on a cookie sheet. Place the tortilla on the parchment paper.
- (Optional) You can use cooking spray instead of parchment paper to create a nonstick cooking surface. Simply spray th bottom of the pan.
- Spread the pizza sauce on the tortilla. Then sprinkle the mozerella cheese.Finally add the pepperoni.
- Place in a preheated 375 degree oven
- Bake for ten minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and let it cool for 1 minute.
- Serve warm