Popular Recipe - recipes of the cuisine or most home beverage recipes when easy menus. taking into account Taco Salad later further cheap materials. However, later the right recipes, the recipes can along with be good. Specialized, easy-to-treat foods of this nice can not deserted be served as daily diets, but can next be served for your special morning and spouse.
Taco SaladWhen you want to go to the restaurant why accomplish not you attempt to make yourself at home, try you create the menu below maybe the delicacy is not much rotate from the expensive restaurant besides the affair it's not less appetizing than the restaurant, the cuisine itself proved more adept closer to your connection in imitation of your spouse and associates
By: Brit And Casey via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Taco salad:
- 1 family size bag of taco doritos
- 1 (8 oz) tub Mexican crema (sour cream can be used as well)
- 1 head lettuce
- 1 jar queso
- Salsa of your choice
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Jar Jalapenos optional
- 1 pound flank steak, or chicken or any meat of your choice
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon lard or oil
- 2 chopped tomatos
Method for "Taco salad":
- Mix all seasonings (garlic powder, cumin, chili powder salt and pepper) rub on steak (or whatever meat) to coat. Place in fridge for 2 hours.
- Wash lettuce with water and chop. Place in a large bowl.
- Chop tomatoes and set aside.
- Heat a skillet and add lard. Once hot add whole steak and cook 4 mins on each side. Remove and let rest 10 mins. Slice steak into 1/2 cubes.
- Prepare plates in this order. Add chips to plate first. Then add lettuce. Next add the steak. Then add shredded cheese. Add salsa, queso, tomatoes, sour cream and Jalopeno. Now serve and enjoy.