Popular Recipe - recipes of the cuisine or most home beverage recipes with easy menus. with Salmon Oscar following supplementary cheap materials. However, similar to the right recipes, the recipes can as a consequence be good. Specialized, easy-to-treat foods of this nice can not deserted be served as daily diets, but can also be served for your special hours of daylight and spouse.
Salmon OscarWhen you desire to go to the restaurant why complete not you attempt to create yourself at home, try you create the menu below most likely the delicacy is not much rotate from the costly restaurant besides the affair it's not less delectable than the restaurant, the cuisine itself proved more nimble closer to your relationship taking into consideration your spouse and associates
By: rikminptc via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Salmon Oscar:
- 2 salmon fillets (6 oz. each)
- 3 tbs. olive oil, divided
- Dash salt and pepper
- Dash dried tarragon
- Dash dried dill weed
- 1 cup jasmine rice (uncooked)
- 8 asparagus spears, ends trimmed
- 1 packet, bÃ©arnaise sauce (Knorr brand)
- 8 oz. lump crab meat
- Dash Old Bay seasoning
- 4 tbs. butter (unsalted), divided
- 1 tbs. minced garlic
Method for "Salmon Oscar":
- Lightly rinse the salmon under cold water and pat dry with a paper towel. Brush the salmon with olive oil and top with a dash of the suggested seasonings. Set aside.
- Prepare the side dishes of jasmine rice (or couscous), asparagus, and the bÃ©arnaise sauce. For timing purposes, the rice takes the longest.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a sautÃ© pan over medium heat. Season the butter with Old Bay seasoning, add the garlic, and sautÃ© the crab meat for two minutes.
- Place the crab meat in a bowl, drizzle with olive oil and set aside.
- In the same pan, heat 2 tablespoons of butter and 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat. When hot, place the salmon fillets (skin side up) in the pan and cook for 6 minutes. Do not disturb.
- Flip the fillets over with a spatula and continue cooking for another 3 minutes.
- Preheat oven broiler.
- If using an oven-proof pan, remove the pan from stove burner and top the fillets with crab meat. [Alternative to using a pan is to use a raised edge baking sheet, lightly greased]
- Set the pan under the broiler (about 4â) for about 90 seconds to lightly brown the crab meat. Remove the pan from the oven and set aside.
- You can either plate the dish individually or serve on a large platter for a group dinner.
- Place the fillets on a bed of rice, along with the asparagus spears, and spoon the bÃ©arnaise sauce generously over the top.
- Garnish with lemon slices and enjoy.