Pineapple Chicken The One Aryca Likes
Popular Recipe - recipes of the cuisine or most house beverage recipes behind easy menus. afterward Pineapple Chicken The One Aryca Likes in the same way as additional cheap materials. However, like the right recipes, the recipes can furthermore be good. Specialized, easy-to-treat foods of this kind can not lonely be served as daily diets, but can also be served for your special morning and spouse.
Pineapple Chicken The One Aryca LikesWhen you desire to go to the restaurant why do not you attempt to make yourself at home, try you make the menu under maybe the delicacy is not much swing from the expensive restaurant moreover the affair it's not less savory than the restaurant, the cuisine itself proved more adept closer to your connection similar to your spouse and family
Pineapple Chicken the one Aryca likes
By: skunkmonkey101 via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Pineapple Chicken the one Aryca likes:
- 20 ounces canned pineapple chunks in pineapple juice
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 stick butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar with the mother
- 1 tablespoon Heinz Tomato Ketchup
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup chicken broth thickener
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 pounds chicken breast
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- As needed oil to deep fry in
Method for "Pineapple Chicken the one Aryca likes":
- Heat the oil to fry
- Take the chicken remove the skin and bones. Then cut the chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Season the chicken pieces.
- Add the cornstarch and coat each piece well.
- Fry in the oil till done. Fry in batches.
- Move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil.
- Now you are done frying.
- Heat the pineapple and its juices. Add the honey and butter. Simmer 5 minutes.
- Add the other sauce ingredients, except the cornstarch and 1/3 cup chicken broth. Add to the cornstarch solution to the pineapple sauce to thicken.
- Add the chicken to the sauce and serve over rice.
- I hope you enjoy!!