Search Results For: apple food recipes
Apple And Cabbage Over Brown Rice
Apple Food Recipes - recipes of the cuisine or most home drink recipes afterward easy menus. gone Apple And Cabbage Over Brown Rice following new cheap materials. However, past the right recipes, the recipes can with be good. Specialized, easy-to-treat foods of this nice can not by yourself be served as daily diets, but can then be served for your special daylight and spouse.
Apple And Cabbage Over Brown RiceWhen you desire to go to the restaurant why realize not you attempt to create yourself at home, try you make the menu below maybe the delicacy is not much exchange from the expensive restaurant besides the affair it's not less appetizing than the restaurant, the cuisine itself proved more skillful closer to your association next your spouse and intimates
Apple and cabbage over brown rice
By: Ruby33 via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Apple and cabbage over brown rice:
- Half a medium sized cabbage shredded(red or green your choice)
- Half a onion chopped
- 1 small apple chopped
- 4 slices bacon crisped(I use lower sodium)
- 2 teaspoons Apple cider vinegar
- 3 teaspoons Apple juice
- Chicken or veggie broth 1.5 cup(lower sodium for me)
- 2 generous shakes of Mr.Dash garlic and herb salt free seasoning
- Your desired amount of cooked brown rice(can use white)
- large deep frying pan
Method for "Apple and cabbage over brown rice":
- Pan fry the bacon till crisp then set to the side to drain on paper towels
- Take the same frying pan and just drain the bacon grease out of it taking care not to get it on the sides of the pans outside and place back on the burner
- Place broth cabbage Apple and onion into the pan and Mrs. Dash and bring to a boil.. Then drop down to med heat and stir every so often until thoroughly cooked cabbage should be a bit softer but you can cook it to your liking
- While the cabbage is doing its thing go ahead and get your rice started follow your rice package instructions
- Go back to the bacon and break it into small pieces (it will be used to top the finished dish)
- Once the rice and the cabbage is done serve the cabbage apple mixture over top of the rice and top with the bacon... This recipe serves about 4 depending on your portion size enjoy :)
Most Made Today. Apple Turnovers. 502. Apple and Zucchini Salad. Country Apple Dumplings. 2K. Bacon Bourbon Apple Pancakes. Chef John's Caramel Apple Pie. 217. Apple-Sage Pork Chops. Bacon Baked Beans. Baked Apples with Oatmeal Filling.
Wine-Poached Apples: Boil 1 bottle red wine, 3/4 cup sugar, 1 cinnamon stick, 1 star anise pod and 3 strips orange zest in a medium saucepan. Add 4 peeled crisp, tart apples and simmer until tender, 30 minutes. Remove the apples; strain the liquid and boil until syrupy. Serve the apples and syrup over yogurt.
Sep 4, 2017 – Glazed Apple Fritters. Honey Custards with Caramelized Apples. Classic Double-Crust Apple Pie. Brown Butter Apple Loaf. Baked Apples Stuffed with Oatmeal & Spiced Brown Sugar. How To Make Applesauce in the Slow Cooker. Apple Yogurt Cake with a Cinnamon-Sugar Streak. Free-Form Apple Tart.
Jul 6, 2018 – It's not too early to start making one of these easy apple recipes from Delish.com. … Try our easy apple desserts, amazing apple crumbles, and delicious recipes with ….. 19 Potato Casseroles That Are Peak Comfort Food …
Jun 15, 2018 – There are so many things you can make with apples, from appetizers and main courses to fall cocktails (hello, hot apple cider!). For dessert …