Search Results For: popular recipe
Nancy's Homemade Bread
Popular Recipe - recipes of the cuisine or most home drink recipes as soon as simple menus. considering Nancy's Homemade Bread bearing in mind new cheap materials. However, in the same way as the right recipes, the recipes can in addition to be good. Specialized, easy-to-treat foods of this nice can not solitary be served as daily diets, but can with be served for your special hours of daylight and spouse.
Nancy's Homemade BreadWhen you desire to go to the restaurant why reach not you try to make yourself at home, try you make the menu under most likely the delicacy is not much swing from the expensive restaurant besides the affair it's not less appetizing than the restaurant, the cuisine itself proved more practiced closer to your association once your spouse and intimates
Nancy's Homemade Bread
By: Randy via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Nancy's Homemade Bread:
- 3/4 cups Shortening
- 2 tbsp Dry Yeast (2 packets)
- 32 oz Water (100-110*)
- 1 tbsp Walt
- 1 cup Sugar
- 6-8 cups All Purpose Flour
Method for "Nancy's Homemade Bread":
- Melt shortening and set it aside to cool
- Thoroughly mix yeast and water into a large bowl. All yeast must be dissolved.
- Stir in salt, sugar, and cooled shortening until thoroughly dissolved (about 2 minutes)
- Stir in 3 cups of flour
- Stir in an additional 2 cups of flour
- As need, or if needed, stir in another cup of flour to desired consistency. The mixer should be slightly sticky, but not impossibly to knead.
- Knead the dough for 8 minutes.
- Transfer the dough to a different dish while you wash and dry the bowl.
- Grease the clean/dry bowl.
- Return the dough to the bowl
- Cover the dough and allow it to rise on the stove-top over a warm oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour. (do not turn the stove-top on)
- Knead dough 1 minute, flip, and knead 1 more minute
- Cover and allow dough to rise for an additional 45 minutes to one hour
- Grease 5 bread pans
- Divide dough into 5 equal pieces and place into greased bread pans
- Cover dough and allow it to rise for 45 minutes. It should be about 1 inch above the top of the pan.
- Bake at 375* for 25 minutes
- Once baked brush melted butter onto all sides of the bread.
- Allow bread to cool before putting the loaves into bread bags.
- Enjoy. Repeat.
Our 10 Most-Popular Recipes Right Now. No. 9: Perfectly Grilled Steak. Every great cookout needs a great steak. No. 8: Pizza Dough. Did you know that you can grill your pizza? No. 7: Alton's Guacamole. No. 6: Potato Salad. No. 5: French Toast. No. 4: Garlic Roasted Potatoes. No. 3: Grilled Corn on the Cob. No. 2: …
FoodNetwork.com's Top 50 Most-Saved Recipes. No. 49: Tyler Florence's Chicken Parmesan. No. 48: Ina's Mac and Cheese. No. 47: Ree Drummond's Macaroni and Cheese. No. 46: Ina's Chicken Pot Pie. No. 45: Giada De Laurentiis' Chicken Cacciatore. No. 44: The Best Cauliflower Ever. No. 43: Ree Drummond's Salisbury Steak.
Epicurious has been around for over 20 years, and we have oodles of recipes (
over 34000—but who's counting?). These 50 recipes are the ones home cooks …
Cooking Channel's Most Popular Recipes. Shrimp Fried Rice. Transform leftovers into sizzling fried rice in less time than it takes for delivery. Chili Verde (Colorado Green Chili) No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake. Hotdish (Tater Tot Casserole) Rapid Rolls. Bal's No-Butter Chicken. Skillet Bacon Mac and Cheese. Beef …
Find the most popular recipes. Become a member, post a recipe and get free
nutritionalysis of the dish on Genius Kitchen.
Explore this collection of our all-time best dinner recipes for main dishes, sides …
We've rounded up our most-popular main dishes, sides and salads – here's …