Search Results For: popular recipe
Finnish Beef Stroganoff
Popular Recipe - recipes of the cuisine or most home drink recipes next simple menus. similar to Finnish Beef Stroganoff considering new cheap materials. However, later the right recipes, the recipes can plus be good. Specialized, easy-to-treat foods of this kind can not without help be served as daily diets, but can plus be served for your special morning and spouse.
Finnish Beef StroganoffWhen you desire to go to the restaurant why get not you try to make yourself at home, attempt you create the menu below most likely the delicacy is not much stand-in from the costly restaurant moreover the affair it's not less delectable than the restaurant, the cuisine itself proved more dexterous closer to your attachment afterward your spouse and associates
Finnish Beef Stroganoff
By: ingridbagnariol via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Finnish Beef Stroganoff:
- 1 1/2 pounds top round steak
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 1/2 medium onion sliced
- Water or beef broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 Tbsp tomato paste or ketchup
- 2 tsp prepared hot mustard
- 2 dill pickles finely chopped
Method for "Finnish Beef Stroganoff":
- Slice the meat thinly against the grain.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and flour, coating the meat evenly.
- Brown meat in the butter over medium high heat, adding onions shortly after the meat.
- Add enough water or broth to cover the bottom of the pan, scraping the brownings from the bottom of the pan.
- Cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until the meat is tender. You may need to add a bit more water or broth so that the meat does not stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Just before serving, combine the cream, tomato paste or ketchup, mustard and dill pickles and stir into the meat mixture.
- Serve with broad egg noodles, rice or mashed potatoes.
Our 10 Most-Popular Recipes Right Now. No. 9: Perfectly Grilled Steak. Every great cookout needs a great steak. No. 8: Pizza Dough. Did you know that you can grill your pizza? No. 7: Alton's Guacamole. No. 6: Potato Salad. No. 5: French Toast. No. 4: Garlic Roasted Potatoes. No. 3: Grilled Corn on the Cob. No. 2: …
FoodNetwork.com's Top 50 Most-Saved Recipes. No. 49: Tyler Florence's Chicken Parmesan. No. 48: Ina's Mac and Cheese. No. 47: Ree Drummond's Macaroni and Cheese. No. 46: Ina's Chicken Pot Pie. No. 45: Giada De Laurentiis' Chicken Cacciatore. No. 44: The Best Cauliflower Ever. No. 43: Ree Drummond's Salisbury Steak.
Epicurious has been around for over 20 years, and we have oodles of recipes (
over 34000—but who's counting?). These 50 recipes are the ones home cooks …
Cooking Channel's Most Popular Recipes. Shrimp Fried Rice. Transform leftovers into sizzling fried rice in less time than it takes for delivery. Chili Verde (Colorado Green Chili) No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake. Hotdish (Tater Tot Casserole) Rapid Rolls. Bal's No-Butter Chicken. Skillet Bacon Mac and Cheese. Beef …
Find the most popular recipes. Become a member, post a recipe and get free
nutritionalysis of the dish on Genius Kitchen.
Explore this collection of our all-time best dinner recipes for main dishes, sides …
We've rounded up our most-popular main dishes, sides and salads – here's …