Search Results For: popular recipe
Popular Recipe - recipes of the cuisine or most house drink recipes once easy menus. as soon as Rice-ah-Roni when additional cheap materials. However, past the right recipes, the recipes can plus be good. Specialized, easy-to-treat foods of this kind can not lonely be served as daily diets, but can afterward be served for your special hours of daylight and spouse.
Rice-ah-RoniWhen you want to go to the restaurant why realize not you attempt to make yourself at home, try you create the menu under most likely the delicacy is not much interchange from the expensive restaurant moreover the affair it's not less delicious than the restaurant, the cuisine itself proved more able closer to your connection like your spouse and family
By: Christina via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Rice-ah-Roni:
- 3 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 1 cup orzo pasta (or broken up spaghetti would be fine)
- 1 cup long grain white rice (I use Jasmine rice)
- 3 cups unsalted chicken broth
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper, garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. paprika, dry mustard, cayenne, turmeric, coriander
- 2 tsp. dried parsley
Method for "Rice-ah-Roni":
- Heat the butter over med-high heat in a large, deep skillet with a tight fitting lid. Once it's melted, add the onion and the orzo. Cook, stirring often, until the onion is translucent and the orzo has begun to turn golden.
- Stir in the seasonings (except for the parsley) and the rice. Cook and stir for another minute or so. Then add in the broth and let it come to a boil.
- Place the lid on and turn the heat to low. Let this cook, covered, without lifting the lid for 17 minutes. Then turn off the heat, but leave the skillet undisturbed with the lid still on for an additional 5 minutes.
- After the 5 minutes are up, remove the lid, add the parsley and fluff with a fork. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Our 10 Most-Popular Recipes Right Now. No. 9: Perfectly Grilled Steak. Every great cookout needs a great steak. No. 8: Pizza Dough. Did you know that you can grill your pizza? No. 7: Alton's Guacamole. No. 6: Potato Salad. No. 5: French Toast. No. 4: Garlic Roasted Potatoes. No. 3: Grilled Corn on the Cob. No. 2: …
FoodNetwork.com's Top 50 Most-Saved Recipes. No. 49: Tyler Florence's Chicken Parmesan. No. 48: Ina's Mac and Cheese. No. 47: Ree Drummond's Macaroni and Cheese. No. 46: Ina's Chicken Pot Pie. No. 45: Giada De Laurentiis' Chicken Cacciatore. No. 44: The Best Cauliflower Ever. No. 43: Ree Drummond's Salisbury Steak.
Epicurious has been around for over 20 years, and we have oodles of recipes (
Cooking Channel's Most Popular Recipes. Shrimp Fried Rice. Transform leftovers into sizzling fried rice in less time than it takes for delivery. Chili Verde (Colorado Green Chili) No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake. Hotdish (Tater Tot Casserole) Rapid Rolls. Bal's No-Butter Chicken. Skillet Bacon Mac and Cheese. Beef …
Find the most popular recipes. Become a member, post a recipe and get free nutritionalysis of the dish on Genius Kitchen.