Search Results For: popular recipe
Fried Cabbage With Kielbasa
Popular Recipe - recipes of the cuisine or most home beverage recipes in imitation of easy menus. when Fried Cabbage With Kielbasa later additional cheap materials. However, afterward the right recipes, the recipes can as well as be good. Specialized, easy-to-treat foods of this kind can not without help be served as daily diets, but can next be served for your special morning and spouse.
Fried Cabbage With KielbasaWhen you want to go to the restaurant why accomplish not you attempt to make yourself at home, attempt you create the menu below maybe the delicacy is not much substitute from the costly restaurant moreover the affair it's not less savory than the restaurant, the cuisine itself proved more able closer to your link in the same way as your spouse and relations
Fried Cabbage with Kielbasa
By: Sue via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Fried Cabbage with Kielbasa:
- 6 T butter, divided
- 1 large onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 T red wine vinegar
- 1 (14 oz) kielbasa, thinly sliced
- 1 large head green cabbage, cored and roughly chopped
- 1 tsp paprika
- to taste Salt and pepper,
- 1/4 c chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley, for garnish
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes, for garnish
Method for "Fried Cabbage with Kielbasa":
- In large skillet over medium heat, melt 3 T butter. Add onion and garlic, cook until onion is translucent.
- Add vinegar and kielbasa, cook until meat is slightly browned.
- Add remaining butter, cabbage and paprika. Toss to coat cabbage. Add salt and pepper if needed.
- Continue cooking until cabbage is wilted and slightly browned.
- Top with parsley and red pepper flakes, if desired.
Our 10 Most-Popular Recipes Right Now. No. 9: Perfectly Grilled Steak. Every great cookout needs a great steak. No. 8: Pizza Dough. Did you know that you can grill your pizza? No. 7: Alton's Guacamole. No. 6: Potato Salad. No. 5: French Toast. No. 4: Garlic Roasted Potatoes. No. 3: Grilled Corn on the Cob. No. 2: …
FoodNetwork.com's Top 50 Most-Saved Recipes. No. 49: Tyler Florence's Chicken Parmesan. No. 48: Ina's Mac and Cheese. No. 47: Ree Drummond's Macaroni and Cheese. No. 46: Ina's Chicken Pot Pie. No. 45: Giada De Laurentiis' Chicken Cacciatore. No. 44: The Best Cauliflower Ever. No. 43: Ree Drummond's Salisbury Steak.
Epicurious has been around for over 20 years, and we have oodles of recipes (
Cooking Channel's Most Popular Recipes. Shrimp Fried Rice. Transform leftovers into sizzling fried rice in less time than it takes for delivery. Chili Verde (Colorado Green Chili) No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake. Hotdish (Tater Tot Casserole) Rapid Rolls. Bal's No-Butter Chicken. Skillet Bacon Mac and Cheese. Beef …
Find the most popular recipes. Become a member, post a recipe and get free nutritionalysis of the dish on Genius Kitchen.