Search Results For: popular recipe
Popular Recipe - recipes of the cuisine or most home drink recipes subsequently easy menus. behind Bread Pulao behind supplementary cheap materials. However, when the right recipes, the recipes can as a consequence be good. Specialized, easy-to-treat foods of this nice can not only be served as daily diets, but can after that be served for your special daylight and spouse.
Bread PulaoWhen you want to go to the restaurant why accomplish not you try to create yourself at home, attempt you create the menu below most likely the delicacy is not much exchange from the expensive restaurant moreover the affair it's not less savory than the restaurant, the cuisine itself proved more accomplished closer to your relationship bearing in mind your spouse and associates
By: Avik Roy Chowdhury via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Bread pulao:
- 1/2 pound white/brown bread
- 1/2 cup sliced onion
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 cup chopped vegetables your choice-carrots, cauliflower, potatoes, corn, peas
- 2 tablespoon tomato puree
- 1 teaspoon chopped green chillies
- 1 pinch black Mustard seeds
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- as needed Chinese seasoning/ Italian dried herb seasoning
Method for "Bread pulao":
- Tear the bread into small pieces
- Heat some oil in pan
- Add the Mustard seeds
- When they start to crackle, add the chopped garlic
- When it becomes fragrant, add the chopped onions, tomatoes and green chillies
- Add salt and fry until they become golden brown
- Add the chopped vegetables and mix well
- Sprinkle some water and cover until the veggies are cooked
- Add the bread pieces
- Add tomato puree and fry well with the rest of the ingredients
- When the bread pieces are perfectly coated and have fried sufficiently, turn off the stove.
- Sprinkle the seasoning from top and serve hot
- You can also top it off with scrambled eggs.
Our 10 Most-Popular Recipes Right Now. No. 9: Perfectly Grilled Steak. Every great cookout needs a great steak. No. 8: Pizza Dough. Did you know that you can grill your pizza? No. 7: Alton's Guacamole. No. 6: Potato Salad. No. 5: French Toast. No. 4: Garlic Roasted Potatoes. No. 3: Grilled Corn on the Cob. No. 2: …
FoodNetwork.com's Top 50 Most-Saved Recipes. No. 49: Tyler Florence's Chicken Parmesan. No. 48: Ina's Mac and Cheese. No. 47: Ree Drummond's Macaroni and Cheese. No. 46: Ina's Chicken Pot Pie. No. 45: Giada De Laurentiis' Chicken Cacciatore. No. 44: The Best Cauliflower Ever. No. 43: Ree Drummond's Salisbury Steak.
Epicurious has been around for over 20 years, and we have oodles of recipes (
Cooking Channel's Most Popular Recipes. Shrimp Fried Rice. Transform leftovers into sizzling fried rice in less time than it takes for delivery. Chili Verde (Colorado Green Chili) No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake. Hotdish (Tater Tot Casserole) Rapid Rolls. Bal's No-Butter Chicken. Skillet Bacon Mac and Cheese. Beef …
Find the most popular recipes. Become a member, post a recipe and get free nutritionalysis of the dish on Genius Kitchen.