Search Results For: popular recipe
Betty Crocker Beef Stroganoff
Popular Recipe - recipes of the cuisine or most home beverage recipes with easy menus. considering Betty Crocker Beef Stroganoff next extra cheap materials. However, afterward the right recipes, the recipes can plus be good. Specialized, easy-to-treat foods of this nice can not unaided be served as daily diets, but can next be served for your special hours of daylight and spouse.
Betty Crocker Beef StroganoffWhen you desire to go to the restaurant why do not you try to make yourself at home, attempt you create the menu below most likely the delicacy is not much different from the expensive restaurant besides the affair it's not less appetizing than the restaurant, the cuisine itself proved more skilled closer to your link taking into account your spouse and relatives
Betty Crocker Beef Stroganoff
By: Melissau8878 via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Betty Crocker Beef Stroganoff:
- 1 1/2 lbs sirloin steak
- 1 large onion diced
- 2 garlic cloves chopped fine
- 1 1/2 cups Beef Broth
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 8 oz fresh mushrooms sliced
- 12 oz Sour Cream
- 1/4 cups butter
- 1/4 cups flour
- 3 cups cooked Egg Noodles
Method for "Betty Crocker Beef Stroganoff":
- Cut meat into 1/2in. cubes set aside.
- Melt butter in skillet, add mushrooms, onions, and garlic. Sautee in saucepan until onions are cooked thoroughly. Empty onion mixture into bowl.
- In same saucepan cook meat until Browned. Add 1 cup of beef broth. Add the salt and Worcestershire sauce bring to a boil. Add lid and simmer 15 minutes.
- Add flour into the other 1/2 cups of beef broth and add to beef mixture. Add in the onion mixture, stirring constantly. Boil And stir one minute. Add sour cream stirring until hot. Serve over noodles.
Our 10 Most-Popular Recipes Right Now. No. 9: Perfectly Grilled Steak. Every great cookout needs a great steak. No. 8: Pizza Dough. Did you know that you can grill your pizza? No. 7: Alton's Guacamole. No. 6: Potato Salad. No. 5: French Toast. No. 4: Garlic Roasted Potatoes. No. 3: Grilled Corn on the Cob. No. 2: …
FoodNetwork.com's Top 50 Most-Saved Recipes. No. 49: Tyler Florence's Chicken Parmesan. No. 48: Ina's Mac and Cheese. No. 47: Ree Drummond's Macaroni and Cheese. No. 46: Ina's Chicken Pot Pie. No. 45: Giada De Laurentiis' Chicken Cacciatore. No. 44: The Best Cauliflower Ever. No. 43: Ree Drummond's Salisbury Steak.
Epicurious has been around for over 20 years, and we have oodles of recipes (
Cooking Channel's Most Popular Recipes. Shrimp Fried Rice. Transform leftovers into sizzling fried rice in less time than it takes for delivery. Chili Verde (Colorado Green Chili) No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake. Hotdish (Tater Tot Casserole) Rapid Rolls. Bal's No-Butter Chicken. Skillet Bacon Mac and Cheese. Beef …
Find the most popular recipes. Become a member, post a recipe and get free nutritionalysis of the dish on Genius Kitchen.