Search Results For: popular recipe
Spanish Paella FUSF
Popular Recipe - recipes of the cuisine or most house drink recipes similar to simple menus. with Spanish Paella FUSF next supplementary cheap materials. However, similar to the right recipes, the recipes can plus be good. Specialized, easy-to-treat foods of this kind can not and no-one else be served as daily diets, but can then be served for your special hours of daylight and spouse.
Spanish Paella FUSFWhen you want to go to the restaurant why accomplish not you attempt to make yourself at home, attempt you make the menu below maybe the delicacy is not much alternative from the expensive restaurant besides the affair it's not less delectable than the restaurant, the cuisine itself proved more skilled closer to your relationship taking into consideration your spouse and family
Spanish Paella FUSF
By: jimkmaus via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Spanish Paella FUSF:
- 1 lb. large shrimp
- 1 lb. mussels (or clams)
- 1 smoked kielbasa (or chorizo)
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 red peppers, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-2 tsp smoked Spanish paprika
- Pinch saffron threads
- 3 cups veggie stock
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 2 cups 365 Cal Rose rice (or Bomba)
- 1 large bunch scallions
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 3/4 cup olive oil, divided
Method for "Spanish Paella FUSF":
- In a very large sautÃ© pan, heat 1/2 cup olive oil and sautÃ© onion, white parts of scallions and red peppers for 2 minutes.
- Add tomato paste, paprika and garlic and sautÃ© another 2 minutes.
- Add sliced kielbasa and cook 2 minutes.
- Add rice and saffron and cook 3-4 minutes, stirring often to completely coat and toast the rice.
- Add the hot stock and stir, turning heat to high. Let mixture come to a boil. Turn heat down to a simmer and do not stir.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes without stirring.
- Taste liquid to correct for seasoning, adding salt, pepper or more paprika as needed.
- Nestle mussels and shrimp on top and continue to cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Add chopped scallion tops and frozen peas to top of pan. Cook several more minutes until mussels open and shrimp is cooked.
- Drizzle with remaining olive oil and serve.
Our 10 Most-Popular Recipes Right Now. No. 9: Perfectly Grilled Steak. Every great cookout needs a great steak. No. 8: Pizza Dough. Did you know that you can grill your pizza? No. 7: Alton's Guacamole. No. 6: Potato Salad. No. 5: French Toast. No. 4: Garlic Roasted Potatoes. No. 3: Grilled Corn on the Cob. No. 2: …
FoodNetwork.com's Top 50 Most-Saved Recipes. No. 49: Tyler Florence's Chicken Parmesan. No. 48: Ina's Mac and Cheese. No. 47: Ree Drummond's Macaroni and Cheese. No. 46: Ina's Chicken Pot Pie. No. 45: Giada De Laurentiis' Chicken Cacciatore. No. 44: The Best Cauliflower Ever. No. 43: Ree Drummond's Salisbury Steak.
Epicurious has been around for over 20 years, and we have oodles of recipes (
Cooking Channel's Most Popular Recipes. Shrimp Fried Rice. Transform leftovers into sizzling fried rice in less time than it takes for delivery. Chili Verde (Colorado Green Chili) No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake. Hotdish (Tater Tot Casserole) Rapid Rolls. Bal's No-Butter Chicken. Skillet Bacon Mac and Cheese. Beef …
Find the most popular recipes. Become a member, post a recipe and get free nutritionalysis of the dish on Genius Kitchen.