Search Results For: popular recipe
Popular Recipe - recipes of the cuisine or most home beverage recipes once simple menus. bearing in mind Egusi Soup in the same way as additional cheap materials. However, taking into consideration the right recipes, the recipes can with be good. Specialized, easy-to-treat foods of this nice can not without help be served as daily diets, but can plus be served for your special day and spouse.
Egusi SoupWhen you want to go to the restaurant why attain not you try to create yourself at home, attempt you make the menu below maybe the delicacy is not much rotate from the costly restaurant moreover the affair it's not less delicious than the restaurant, the cuisine itself proved more practiced closer to your relationship in the same way as your spouse and associates
By: Nanu A via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Egusi Soup:
- 2 cups egusi(grinded)
- 1/2 kg Chicken
- 4 fresh pepper
- 2 knorr cube
- 1 dry fish
- 2 tbsp grinded crayfish
- 1 cksp Palm oil
- 2 cup spinach
- to taste Salt
Method for "Egusi Soup":
- Wash your chicken put in a pot,spice with blended pepper, knorr cube, cook till chicken becomes tender
- Blend fresh pepper and set aside; wash dry fish properly and set aside
- In a dry empty pot, pour in your palm oil, allow to heat for some seconds, add your blended pepper and onion to the pot and stir fry for 5 minutes then add dry fish
- Add your grinded egusi into your pepper mix and keep stirring make sure it doesn't get burnt
- Pour in your chicken and little stock, add the grinded crayfish, put knorr cubes and little salt, you can add a little water if you feel it's too thick, cover the pot and cook for 10 minutes
- Once your egusi is cooked add the diced spinach and stir then remove from heat and serve with any swallow of your choice.
Our 10 Most-Popular Recipes Right Now. No. 9: Perfectly Grilled Steak. Every great cookout needs a great steak. No. 8: Pizza Dough. Did you know that you can grill your pizza? No. 7: Alton's Guacamole. No. 6: Potato Salad. No. 5: French Toast. No. 4: Garlic Roasted Potatoes. No. 3: Grilled Corn on the Cob. No. 2: …
FoodNetwork.com's Top 50 Most-Saved Recipes. No. 49: Tyler Florence's Chicken Parmesan. No. 48: Ina's Mac and Cheese. No. 47: Ree Drummond's Macaroni and Cheese. No. 46: Ina's Chicken Pot Pie. No. 45: Giada De Laurentiis' Chicken Cacciatore. No. 44: The Best Cauliflower Ever. No. 43: Ree Drummond's Salisbury Steak.
Epicurious has been around for over 20 years, and we have oodles of recipes (
Cooking Channel's Most Popular Recipes. Shrimp Fried Rice. Transform leftovers into sizzling fried rice in less time than it takes for delivery. Chili Verde (Colorado Green Chili) No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake. Hotdish (Tater Tot Casserole) Rapid Rolls. Bal's No-Butter Chicken. Skillet Bacon Mac and Cheese. Beef …
Find the most popular recipes. Become a member, post a recipe and get free nutritionalysis of the dish on Genius Kitchen.