Search Results For: popular recipe
Garlic String Beans
Popular Recipe - recipes of the cuisine or most home beverage recipes later than simple menus. taking into account Garlic String Beans gone new cheap materials. However, considering the right recipes, the recipes can as a consequence be good. Specialized, easy-to-treat foods of this kind can not only be served as daily diets, but can as a consequence be served for your special day and spouse.
Garlic String BeansWhen you desire to go to the restaurant why reach not you try to make yourself at home, attempt you make the menu below maybe the delicacy is not much vary from the costly restaurant moreover the affair it's not less appetizing than the restaurant, the cuisine itself proved more clever closer to your relationship gone your spouse and relations
Garlic String Beans
By: Priyashii's Kitchen via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Garlic String Beans:
- 300 gm French Green Beans / Beans Fali
- 1/4 cup Chopped Garlic
- 3 tsp Olive Oil / Any Oil
- 2 tsp Clarified Butter / Desi ghee
- 1 tsp Soya Sauce
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- as needed Water for Boiling
Method for "Garlic String Beans":
- Wash Green Beans with Water and wipe it with towel.
- Then remove edges and keep aside.
- In hot boiling Water add all the Beans and let it cook until you get nice two-three times good boil (approx. 7-8Min).
- Strain the Water completely and keep the Beans aside.
- In a heating pan add 2 tsp of Olive Oil or any Oil of your choice and heat it.
- Add chopped Garlic into the pan and sautÃ© Garlic cloves for few min. (do not sautÃ© too much or else it tastes bitter)
- Furthermore, add cooked Beans and mix well.
- Add 1 tsp of Soya Sauce.
- Then add Â¼ tsp of Salt into the pan and cook on low flame until Beans changes it's colour and gets little crispy.
- Add 2 tsp of melted butter and give a nice mix.
- Garlic String Beans is now ready to serve with Vinegar Chinese Sauce.
Our 10 Most-Popular Recipes Right Now. No. 9: Perfectly Grilled Steak. Every great cookout needs a great steak. No. 8: Pizza Dough. Did you know that you can grill your pizza? No. 7: Alton's Guacamole. No. 6: Potato Salad. No. 5: French Toast. No. 4: Garlic Roasted Potatoes. No. 3: Grilled Corn on the Cob. No. 2: …
FoodNetwork.com's Top 50 Most-Saved Recipes. No. 49: Tyler Florence's Chicken Parmesan. No. 48: Ina's Mac and Cheese. No. 47: Ree Drummond's Macaroni and Cheese. No. 46: Ina's Chicken Pot Pie. No. 45: Giada De Laurentiis' Chicken Cacciatore. No. 44: The Best Cauliflower Ever. No. 43: Ree Drummond's Salisbury Steak.
Epicurious has been around for over 20 years, and we have oodles of recipes (
Cooking Channel's Most Popular Recipes. Shrimp Fried Rice. Transform leftovers into sizzling fried rice in less time than it takes for delivery. Chili Verde (Colorado Green Chili) No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake. Hotdish (Tater Tot Casserole) Rapid Rolls. Bal's No-Butter Chicken. Skillet Bacon Mac and Cheese. Beef …
Find the most popular recipes. Become a member, post a recipe and get free nutritionalysis of the dish on Genius Kitchen.