Search Results For: popular recipe
Green Onion Pancake
Popular Recipe - recipes of the cuisine or most house beverage recipes later than easy menus. later than Green Onion Pancake subsequent to additional cheap materials. However, taking into account the right recipes, the recipes can as a consequence be good. Specialized, easy-to-treat foods of this kind can not lonesome be served as daily diets, but can then be served for your special daylight and spouse.
Green Onion PancakeWhen you want to go to the restaurant why get not you attempt to create yourself at home, try you create the menu below maybe the delicacy is not much interchange from the expensive restaurant moreover the affair it's not less appetizing than the restaurant, the cuisine itself proved more skillful closer to your membership behind your spouse and family
Green Onion Pancake
By: Priyashii's Kitchen via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Green Onion Pancake:
- For Dough:
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour / Maida
- 1 tsp Yogurt / Curd / Dahi
- 1 tsp Oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Water for kneading as required
- For Stuffing:
- 1 cup Chopped Spring Onions / Green Onions
- 1/4 cup Oil
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp All Purpose Flour / Maida
Method for "Green Onion Pancake":
- In a mixing bowl, add 1 cup of All Purpose Flour (Maida), Â½ tsp of Salt followed by 1 tsp of Oil and 1 tsp of Curd (Dahi) and mix well.
- Then add Water (Approx. Â¼ cup) slowly as required to knead a soft dough and allow it to rest for 30 Min by covering the dough.
- In a small mixing bowl take 2 tsp of Oil, Â¼ tsp of Salt and 1 tsp of All Purpose Flour (Maida), make a thick paste, and keep aside.
- Then chop the Green Onions by removing Onion portion out of it and start chopping thin round slices of leafy part.
- After 30 Min with the help of the flour, knead the dough for few more min and cut into two equal parts.
- With one portion of dough start rolling round very thin Roti, shape (as big as much possible).
- Then apply that thick paste all over the Roti nicely and sprinkle chopped Green Onions over it everywhere.
- From top end start rolling the dough and press all the edges nicely at the end.
- Then from left side start folding the roll as shown in video (just like Lacha Paratha) and put the end edge on lower side and press tightly.
- Start rolling thick pancake up to 6-inch pancake.
- Furthermore, in a preheated pan add that pancake and roast on low flame from both the sides.
- Then apply 2 tsp of Oil from each side and roast on low flame until turns very crispy.
- Remove the Green Onion Pancake into the plate, cut into four equal parts, and serve hot.
- In a similar way make other Pancake also and serve with Chinese Vinegar Sauce.
Our 10 Most-Popular Recipes Right Now. No. 9: Perfectly Grilled Steak. Every great cookout needs a great steak. No. 8: Pizza Dough. Did you know that you can grill your pizza? No. 7: Alton's Guacamole. No. 6: Potato Salad. No. 5: French Toast. No. 4: Garlic Roasted Potatoes. No. 3: Grilled Corn on the Cob. No. 2: …
FoodNetwork.com's Top 50 Most-Saved Recipes. No. 49: Tyler Florence's Chicken Parmesan. No. 48: Ina's Mac and Cheese. No. 47: Ree Drummond's Macaroni and Cheese. No. 46: Ina's Chicken Pot Pie. No. 45: Giada De Laurentiis' Chicken Cacciatore. No. 44: The Best Cauliflower Ever. No. 43: Ree Drummond's Salisbury Steak.
Epicurious has been around for over 20 years, and we have oodles of recipes (
Cooking Channel's Most Popular Recipes. Shrimp Fried Rice. Transform leftovers into sizzling fried rice in less time than it takes for delivery. Chili Verde (Colorado Green Chili) No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake. Hotdish (Tater Tot Casserole) Rapid Rolls. Bal's No-Butter Chicken. Skillet Bacon Mac and Cheese. Beef …
Find the most popular recipes. Become a member, post a recipe and get free nutritionalysis of the dish on Genius Kitchen.