Search Results For: recipe with apple
French Apple Custard Cake
Recipe With Apple - recipes of the cuisine or most home beverage recipes next simple menus. once French Apple Custard Cake when new cheap materials. However, afterward the right recipes, the recipes can as well as be good. Specialized, easy-to-treat foods of this kind can not on your own be served as daily diets, but can plus be served for your special hours of daylight and spouse.
French Apple Custard CakeWhen you want to go to the restaurant why attain not you attempt to make yourself at home, attempt you make the menu below maybe the delicacy is not much vary from the expensive restaurant besides the affair it's not less savory than the restaurant, the cuisine itself proved more skillful closer to your connection following your spouse and intimates
French Apple Custard Cake
By: meh503 via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of French Apple Custard Cake:
- 3 medium apples, peeled, slice thinly
- 68 grams all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 67 grams sugar
- Pinch salt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 tbs milk
- 28 grams butter, melted
Method for "French Apple Custard Cake":
- Preheat oven to 200C. Line an 8-inch square baking pan.
- Whisk flour and baking powder in a bowl.
- Beat eggs, sugar and salt until the sugar dissolve and eggs are pale. Whisk in vanilla extract, milk and melted butter.
- Stir the flour in until the batter is smooth.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes until golden brown and cake tester come out clean. Transfer pan to cooling rack and allow to cool for at least 15 minutes before cut and serving it.
- Add the apples, gently fold into the batter until each slices is coated in batter. Scrape batter into baking pan, smooth it as evenly as possible.
Sep 4, 2017 – Glazed Apple Fritters. Honey Custards with Caramelized Apples. Classic Double-Crust Apple Pie. Brown Butter Apple Loaf. Baked Apples Stuffed with Oatmeal & Spiced Brown Sugar. How To Make Applesauce in the Slow Cooker. Apple Yogurt Cake with a Cinnamon-Sugar Streak. Free-Form Apple Tart.
It's still and apple-a-day, even when it's in one of these sweet apple pie, muffin, coffeecake, or applesauce recipes.
Mix 3 tablespoons each brown sugar and butter with 1/8 cup fresh breadcrumbs and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon; stuff into the apples. Put in a baking dish with 1/8 cup apple cider and bake at 375 degrees F, 45 minutes.
Jul 6, 2018 – It's not too early to start making one of these easy apple recipes from Delish.com.
Jun 15, 2018 – Because there are so many things you can do with apples other than slice them. 1 of 52. Brian Woodcock. Apple-Cinnamon Layer Cake with Salted Caramel Frosting. 6 of 52. Bake. Eat. 11 of 52. Cincy Shopper. Apple Pie Cupcakes. 16 of 52. Life, Love and Sugar. Apple Cinnamon Skillet Blon.. 26 of 52. Brian Woodcock. …